For Tax Advisors
MAKING LIFE EASIER FOR TAX AGENTS TOO
We really do make life easier for tax agents, so if that’s you, please read on.
Because Fortuna Bravado provides bookkeeping services to clients for their tax agents, we have relationships with many accounting firms and are always looking to add more.
In an ideal world, clients would have a precise set of financial records to present at tax time and make your job a lot easier. We have the processes and systems that make this idea a reality.
We deliver reconciled monthly financial statements that allow you to do tax planning in April (or any other time) and start the tax work in July.
At the end of each year we provide tax accountants with a set of financial statements including:
- Reconciled trial balance with adjustments from the previous financial year
- GST account reconciled against the BAS
- Wages reconciled with PAYG Payment Summaries & IAS/BAS
- Employee entitlement schedules including leave entitlements
- Superannuation details & reconciliations for current & next financial year
- Debtors & Creditors reconciliations
- Bank, credit card & loan reconciliations
We also provide a list of contentious issues that might need tax clarification and work speedily to make sure we can be relied on to deliver accuracy and efficiency. The information we provide is always accessible in real-time and will even realign the client’s chart of accounts to match yours, using your account numbers.
If you’d like to provide add-on services to your clients by recommending a technology-driven bookkeeping system, then lets catch up for a coffee.